Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring Break

What have I done so far?

Work at Dad's office.
Bug-bombed things at home.
Vacuumed the house.
Babysat twice Derek's kids.
Went out to eat lunch almost everyday.
Drank pop like no tommorrow.
Went to the bathroom like no tommorrow.
Costco.
Setup Mom and Dad's Blog.
Setup a new blog for myself.
Played card games.
Showed off my 3.6 GPA for this semester to Mom and Dad.
Had my 12-string guitar restrung, waxed, and polished.
Looked up possible configurations for a new front computer at Dad's office.
Drove Mom around to several places and helped her order a foreign film online.
Beat Peggles.
Recorded Music Videos that play at night and watched some of them.
Exposed Mom to a Prince video, "Kiss".

4 comments:

donna said...

What a fun spring break you had.
Don't party to hard:)

chchoo said...

Yea! Evan has a blog! How long is your Spring Break?

Evan said...

It was a week long. I'm now back at school.

Anonymous said...

Hi Evan!