Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Drink up!

Hi-o! After a weekend stuck indoors being sick I'm... still indoors being sick... I've survived by watching endless amounts of Monk episodes AND drinking water.

This is the subject of my post today: water.



I've been working out and eating right (mostly right) for a whole month. I should have been losing a lot more weight than I was losing and I was getting pretty upset about it. During my hard-core Wednesday work out, my friend suggested drinking more water. It couldn't be... water? No...

So I tried it. I went from 24 oz to 72+ oz a day and have seen dramatic results! I'm now losing the amount of weight I've been working for and feeling great about it!

Now the fun part - friends and family working toward a healthier you - I challenge you to drink more water! Drink up me hearties yo ho!

5 comments:

Janae' said...

I try so hard to drink more water but I just don't like it very well and turn to juice, which is all calories! Good Job Lacey! I am glad you are back blogging :) I love to read it :)

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely keep that in mind!

donna said...

I will take your challenge and drink more water...

Lacey said...

Thanks for taking on the challenge - good luck!

Aubrey said...

Yay I found your blog! I need to follow your lead. I've stopped the carbonation but I need to up the water consumption. See ya Wednesday...