Monday, February 4, 2008

M.T.A.

I have had my car for a little over a week now, but the pass is continuously bad. I'm almost to the point of buying 4 studded tires and a shovel and heading back to Rexburg. The thought of selling my car and getting a beat-up 4x4 has crossed my mind, but I guess I have to be patient. I was planning on leaving today, but Mom and Dad don't want me to go since its worse up there than the day of my accident. I've been also checking the northern route through Montana, but that looks just as bad. I guess I'll make another attempt on Saturday. Things are supposed to warm up this week, so I'm hoping that means that the road will clear up.

I'm running out of things to do (except for cleaning). I sold my platinum, gold, and silver and made a 45% profit in roughly two years. Mom and Dad received their ballots for the primary last week, but I hadn't received mine yet. I called in and they said that I was set to inactive because I was living outside Franklin County. That happened because I was supposedly summoned for jury duty, but Mom and/or Dad replied that I was in Idaho. I explained to them that I was away for college, so they set me as active and my ballot should show up in two or three days.

I think I got something from Derek. My throat is starting to itch again. I started coughing a little last night. I hope I can get over this quicker than last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VMSGrY-IlU

1 comment:

Clan of the Derek said...

I hope that you can get back to Rexburg soon, but we have enjoyed you being here. I know the kids have had a blast with you here. I hope that you don't have Derek has, he has been sick for over a week. Thanks again for helping us move some stuff last weekend. And if you are here for a couple more weeks you can go to the blue and gold banquet.

Shell