Monday, October 22, 2007

October 22, 2007

Things have been more relaxed the past few days. I had quite a few assignments and test a couple weeks ago. I got an 89% on my calculus test, so I feel pretty good right now. That puts me at an A to A- in the class, including all other assignments.

The weather doesn't know what it wants to do here. Some days are borderline jacket/no jacket while others require a winter jacket. It has snowed twice already. The snow usually melts in a day, then it is beautiful the next. Most days have been overcast. That makes things a little depressing. That, combined with the lack of due dates, have made the past week a little too lazy. I just need to kick it up before it gets me into trouble.

My band made it to the Best of Guitars Unplugged. It was a lot of fun. It was my third time to the best of. There is a amazing feeling when you play in front of over 4000 people. We are having a little show this Friday. Some friends from Spokane are coming down. It'll be fun.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

So exciting about your band. Four thousand people is a lot. Where do you play at? I noticed on the BYU station they were going to play a Guitars Unplugged special. Is it the same kind of thing? Good to talk with you tonight and get updated on your life. We love you a lot.
Love-------MOM

donna said...

Wow 4000 people! That is so crazy :)

Clan of the Derek said...

I remember those overcast days, those are the days we lived for. If the skies were clear it meant that you would instantly freezr when you walked out of your apartement. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy, congrats on your band that is preety exciting. Hopefully we will get to see you at Thanksgiving - take care and study hard.

Shell

chchoo said...

Rock on! I wish we could come see your band play. Don't get into too much trouble. Rexburg can be a pretty rough neighborhood.

Dewi said...

4000 people? Very cool.